1780 WEHRLE DRIVE
1780 Wehrle Drive is a member of our COLLEGE PARK OFFICE PARK. This park is a
50-acre Class “A” premier office development awarded the distinction of 1999-2000 “Office Park of the Year” by the Mid-Atlantic Region Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA). Located in the southeast Amherst corridor, COLLEGE PARK is directly across from Ingram Micro’s Eastern Operations Headquarters Phase I building on the south and from Amherst’s ErieCommunity College Campus on the east. COLLEGE PARK was selected as the location for the major expansion of Ingram Micro’s Eastern
Operations Headquarters. The 150,000 square foot award winning Ingram Micro expansion was completed in 1998. This facility was honored as “Office Building of the Year” by the Upstate Chapter of the National Association of Office and Industrial Properties. A stand alone, custom-designed child care facility is also included within this corporate environment specifically located to assist College Park’s working families.
The Park features:
• Prestigious location
• Excellent proximity to major travel routes and transportation centers
• 3 miles from Buffalo Niagara International Airport
• Award-winning design, development and construction team
• Flexibility of multi-tenant or free standing facility
• Maximum available incentives
• Aggressive lease rates
• Abundant parking
• In-park day care facility
• Park-like environment
• Bike path connector
• Secure and safe environment
• Expansion capabilities
• Technology hub-major industries, corporate offices and academic institutions within 12-mile radius
• “State of the Technology” telecommunications – fully redundant SONET Fiber.
Companies are turning more often to corporate campuses as the logical choice for their business location. College Park represents such a “business” campus, providing its occupants a master-planned, intensively landscaped, well thought out and controlled environment that can comfortably accommodate growth and expansion requirements. The buildings and tenant spaces maximize internal efficiencies and are prepared to support any user’s sophisticated technical requirements. College Park’s tenants are not only furnished with highly efficient space, but space providing forethought and capacity for current and future technological requirements.